Inequality and discrimination
- “By the Content of Their Character? Discrimination, Social Identity, and Observed Distributions of Income” (with Paulo L. dos Santos), Journal of Mathematical Sociology (2019). [Working Paper Version]
- “Race, gender and the econophysics of income distribution in the USA” (with Anwar Shaikh and Nikolaos Papanikolaou), Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications (2014), 415, pp. 54-60
Complexity and measurement
- “Indices of Informational Association and Analysis of Complex Socio-Economic Systems” (with Paulo L. dos Santos), Entropy (2019), 21(4), 367.
- “Measuring Labor Market Segmentation from Incomplete Data”, Working Paper.
- “The Fading Mark of Migration: Discrimination, Educational Downgrading and Segmented Assimilation in the US”, Forthcoming.
- “Diversity in Segmention. Patterns of Immigrant Competition in US Labor Markets”, Working Paper.