Inequality and discrimination
- “By the Content of Their Character? Discrimination, Social Identity, and Observed Distributions of Income” (with Paulo L. dos Santos), Journal of Mathematical Sociology (2020), 44(1), pp. 12-41.
- “Race, gender and the econophysics of income distribution in the USA” (with Anwar Shaikh and Nikolaos Papanikolaou), Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications (2014), 415, pp. 54-60
- “Labor Market Segmentation and Immigrant Competition: A Quantal Response Statistical Equilibrium Analysis”, Entropy (2020), 22(7), 742.
- “Complexity, Diversity and Integration: Evidence from Recent US Immigration”, Forthcoming.
Complexity and measurement
- “Indices of Informational Association and Analysis of Complex Socio-Economic Systems” (with Paulo L. dos Santos), Entropy (2019), 21(4), 367.
- “Designer Systems of Systems. A Rational Integrated Approach of System Engineering …” (with Harry H. Hilton and Steven J. D’Urso), Trans-Disciplinary Perspectives on System Complexity, Flumerfelt, S. and Kahlen, F-J. (eds.). Springer, New York, pp. 49-84.